What is value?
- A value is a fixed object.
- Or, a value is a definite item or entity.
- In the context of programming, A values can be a number, string, double, function, etc
What is the use of value?
- Values are used to perform calculations.
- Suppose, 10 & 20 are values, you can add, and subtract, them using an operator!
How to invoke or call value?
- You can invoke or call your values with their name, which is a variable.
What is a variable?
- Variable is "bucket" for storing "water"
Buckets => Memory
Water => Data or value
Or, variables are container/memory for storing data values.
Or, A value stored in a variable.
Or, A variable can be stored in any data, for example, number, string, etc.
Or, a variable contains a value.
Or, a variable is the name of the memory location.
😍That's all for now, thanks for reading this article to the end.
🔔 Don't forget to follow me on: